UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Tailoring Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From 30-42 Make Fancy Shirts
From 42-51 Make Cloaks
From 51-71 Make Robes
From 71-76 Make Leather Gorgets
From 76 to GM make Studded Gorgets

A good automated macro is to Restock sewing kits and materials from a container, Make 40 (or whatever) of the item you want, then Cut (using scissors) the item you're making by type 40 times, and loop it.
u can make robes until then since it is easier to get free cloth than hides. sucks no oil cloths but that wasn't t2a.
heh he is right though its cheaper to wait and you dont actually have to gm off studded just a fyi Wink
(07-13-2016, 01:08 AM)Apoc Wrote: [ -> ]heh he is right though its cheaper to wait and you dont actually have to gm off studded just a fyi Wink

Can you GM tailoring from just cloth?
Cloth (robes) can take you to mid 70's or thereabout. Been a while since i leveled it sorrySmile.

Since cloth is basically free with a few minutes of hitting the sheep/cotton locations, I made fancy shirts until they quit giving exp (sells for more money), then switched to robes until i got no more exp. From there it's leather that you were hopefully buying in bulk from vendors at 3gp ea with the money you made from the shirts/robes.
I found that it takes 78 tailor to craft Studded Gorgets and not 76 per the guide. However this was a life saver.

Tailoring Guide
Pixelclicker Offline
UOLL Donor
Threads: 18
#1 07-11-2016, 12:43 AM
From 30-42 Make Fancy Shirts
From 42-51 Make Cloaks
From 51-71 Make Robes
From 71-76 Make Leather Gorgets
From 76 to GM make Studded Gorgets

A good automated macro is to Restock sewing kits and materials from a container, Make 40 (or whatever) of the item you want, then Cut (using scissors) the item you're making by type 40 times, and loop it.