UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: What type of activity would you like to see on the forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More guides? If so which ones? Do you think there's enough info easily accessible to show the extra additions to t2a era? Help make these forums more active and helpful. Please provide incite.
Would love to get a section for us Roleplayers. Smile
What kind of section, exactly, Grusom? A stories/tales of adventure type sub forum?
(06-22-2016, 10:33 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of section, exactly, Grusom? A stories/tales of adventure type sub forum?

Everything really. Roleplayers can post pictures and write about Events, their character, their guild or some epic adventure they wish to share with the rest of the community! Smile
sexual activity
(06-22-2016, 10:56 PM)Grusom Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 10:33 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of section, exactly, Grusom? A stories/tales of adventure type sub forum?

Everything really. Roleplayers can post pictures and write about Events, their character, their guild or some epic adventure they wish to share with the rest of the community! Smile

I've added a sub forum called "Stories from Sosaria" - does that fit the bill?
(06-23-2016, 01:19 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 10:56 PM)Grusom Wrote: [ -> ]

I've added a sub forum called "Stories from Sosaria" - does that fit the bill?

Sounds good Big Grin
I would love to see guildforums. Where each guild can have a sub-forum of their own. And also would be great to have the information about how to train all skills somewhere. Doesn't persee have to be on the forums, could also be in the wiki.