UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Greetings everyone on UOLL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone on UOLL! Was thinking about giving this shard a try - looks very promising!

I am an old orc player - so I was wondering if there are already some active Orcs on the shard that I could team up with - or if there is interest in making a fresh orchish clan..
Welcome to the shard!

We have somewhat of a RP guild system set up here and Orcs are included as we did have an Orcish guild that played here a long time ago - but I don't believe we have any current Orc players. If you're interested in setting up an existing guild as "orcish", let me know.
(06-21-2016, 02:10 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the shard!

We have somewhat of a RP guild system set up here and Orcs are included as we did have an Orcish guild that played here a long time ago - but I don't believe we have any current Orc players. If you're interested in setting up an existing guild as "orcish", let me know.

Excellent! Let us set it up then! Smile Sent you a message on Discord.
Welcome, please let us know how or if we can help!
(06-21-2016, 01:29 PM)Skrap Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, please let us know how or if we can help!

Should be all right. Getting used to the server mechanics - and saving up for a guildhouse, so we can get the Orc tag up and running!
I'd like to join with a few characters who can pull off being orcs Smile
The horde grows!
lat nub fuk welcum
(06-21-2016, 08:53 PM)Seaniewaunie Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to join with a few characters who can pull off being orcs Smile

Surely. Message me on Discord if you wish to play with us Smile

(06-22-2016, 06:44 AM)farnk Wrote: [ -> ]lat nub fuk welcum

Lat hab guud klomp kumin lat bay! Har har!