UO Lost Lands Forum

Full Version: Logan’s Landing Tower IDOC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrat’s to the person who caught my tower decaying south of Yew in the big clearing! There was a good selection of magic items (invis, tele, reflect, invuln armor, power/Vanq weapons).  Hopefully it didn’t all decay, heh heh.

The only thing I was really attached to was the white chest from a champion spawn. It was my first champion spawn kill since I never played that late on OSI. I’ve attached a fair amount of sentimental value to it, and would like to buy it back if possible.

Stupid vacations with no internet accessJ It must have been a while since I actually went in the tower before I left on vacation. Thankfully the patio still stands. Most of my rares were in there from doing the deco on it recently.  You might want to stop by in August when I go on vacation again, LOL.  
(06-15-2016, 03:41 PM)Varak Wrote: [ -> ]Congrat’s to the person who caught my tower decaying south of Yew in the big clearing! There was a good selection of magic items (invis, tele, reflect, invuln armor, power/Vanq weapons).  Hopefully it didn’t all decay, heh heh.

The only thing I was really attached to was the white chest from a champion spawn. It was my first champion spawn kill since I never played that late on OSI. I’ve attached a fair amount of sentimental value to it, and would like to buy it back if possible.

Stupid vacations with no internet accessJ It must have been a while since I actually went in the tower before I left on vacation. Thankfully the patio still stands. Most of my rares were in there from doing the deco on it recently.  You might want to stop by in August when I go on vacation again, LOL.  

You took this well, I applaud you.  If you need someone to refresh I'm always more than willing to help.  On that same note, I've got a white chest you can have.
(06-15-2016, 04:10 PM)Skrap Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 03:41 PM)Varak Wrote: [ -> ]Congrat’s to the person who caught my tower decaying south of Yew in the big clearing! There was a good selection of magic items (invis, tele, reflect, invuln armor, power/Vanq weapons).  Hopefully it didn’t all decay, heh heh.

You took this well, I applaud you.  If you need someone to refresh I'm always more than willing to help.  On that same note, I've got a white chest you can have.

I camped that tower several times when it was fairy and greatly, only to have varak return each time to refresh it.

I knew this day would come!
There’s no reason to be upset with anyone. It was my failure that led to the loss. Most of it can be replaced by hitting level 4 chests and plowing through some high level maps. Digging up a level 4/5 is quite honestly my favorite PVM activity in this game so no harm done.

Djimon was the one refreshing on you most likely. Varak only stops by to restock the community regs and get some potions (which likely led to the IDOC).
Doggfather got it.
he is a professional IDOC finder Smile
(06-23-2016, 01:39 PM)Anti-Bacterial Wrote: [ -> ]Doggfather got it.
he is a professional IDOC finder Smile
I heard he has over 40 dogs irl too