Patch 63 - Additional mini bosses, plat rewards
12 new mini bosses have been added, you can view them by clicking here. These bosses drop previously unobtainable chest hues, statues, named lanterns and cloth. These will be spawning soon.

Following the introduction of new dungeon mini bosses, new mask dye tubs, runebook dye tubs, hair and beard dyes have been introduced with these hues.

Mini heal no longer has a "special delay" and follows normal spell delays.

There is now no minimum purchase price for gold to be taken from your bank account, when purchasing from town vendors.

Trapped pouches now display a red hue. Using the command [poppouch will use a trapped pouch from your inventory. This obeys normal action delays.

New platinum rewards have been added - prices TBD, will be added to vendors by Lambo.
  • House increase coowners deed. Increases the max co-owners the house can have.
  • House lockdown increase deed. Increases house lockdowns by 50 when targeting your house sign (must be house owner).
  • House secure increase deed. Increase house secures by 3 when targeting your house sign.
  • "Courtyard cleaning" deed. When targeting a house sign, the area inside the house and courtyard will be cleared of all previously marked runes (including your own), both loose runes and runebooks. Any logged out characters in the courtyard & house will be bumped to the doorstep on login.
  • Sixth character slot deed. Adds a 6th character slot to your account.
  • Ancient apron - increases alchemy by 25 for 600 successful crafts.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(03-03-2020, 08:57 AM)Jack Wrote: 12 new mini bosses have been added, you can view them by clicking here. These bosses drop previously unobtainable chest hues, statues, named lanterns and cloth. These will be spawning soon.

Following the introduction of new dungeon mini bosses, new mask dye tubs, runebook dye tubs, hair and beard dyes have been introduced with these hues.

There is now no minimum purchase price for gold to be taken from your bank account, when purchasing from town vendors.

Trapped pouches now display a red hue. Using the command [poppouch will use a trapped pouch from your inventory. This obeys normal action delays.

New platinum rewards have been added - prices TBD, will be added to vendors by Lambo.
  • House lockdown increase deed. Increases house lockdowns by 50 when targeting your house sign (must be house owner).
  • House secure increase deed. Increase house secures by 3 when targeting your house sign.
  • "Courtyard cleaning" deed. When targeting a house sign, the area inside the house and courtyard will be cleared of all previously marked runes (including your own), both loose runes and runebooks. Any logged out characters in the courtyard & house will be bumped to the doorstep on login.

Plz tell me that the new minibosses dont drop and Hue Chest and Statues ? if so where do the Trammel gate pops ?
(03-03-2020, 08:57 AM)Jack Wrote: 12 new mini bosses have been added, you can view them by clicking here. These bosses drop previously unobtainable chest hues, statues, named lanterns and cloth. These will be spawning soon.

I know I have been inactive for a little (real life sometime make it this way....) but I am jumping back into UO and of course I wouldn't go anywhere else but here!!
This is by FAR the best shard !

I just want to say good job for the new content!!
Keep adding stuff like this and let's make UOLL great again and have the population it derserve !!

Again good job!

Dreadpsycho/Ashram/Weaksauce/Davidoff
Veranis likes this post
Do you a specific UO client to have the 6th character slot? I know this shard allows it, but you'd also need a client that has more than 6 slots, correct? Know a client that does?
(05-01-2020, 06:17 AM)ramjet Wrote: Do you a specific UO client to have the 6th character slot? I know this shard allows it, but you'd also need a client that has more than 6 slots, correct? Know a client that does?

It works in the original client, you don't see it until you apply it, then it's there. I assume if you add a 7th, then a scroll bar would appear on the right and you would have to scroll, but I have it and it works.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed