Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiz Kid's Peasantries Demolition - Sunday afternoon 3-4pm EDT!
My beloved & betrothed has fallen victim to an evil, powerful being from a far off land, known only as "New Zealandia." His malicious and manipulative ways took him from me, just days before our wedding! I must admit, I have my theories on whether or not he was actually killed, or faked his own death to elope with another...

Unfortunately, as we hadn't completed our Sosarian legal formalities, since the "lawyer" we hired took on too many clients (*ahem* Pixeldicker), I did not get to officially be signed in as executor of his will before his soul was mysteriously taken from this world. As I can not afford maintenance costs during the lawsuit, I sadly must forfeit his estate of peasantries to the bank, which has stated that it will be demolished! And like spreading ashes to the wind, I would like to invite the good people of Britannia to attend and protest by taking a part of his memory with them so he may live on forever, in spite of these horrible circumstances.

I've been told by the officials in charge of the repossession of the castle deed, that the demolishing will take place this Sunday, June 25th, between 3pm and 4pm eastern daylight time!

Other timezones:
UTC: 19:00-20:00
CEST: 21:00-22:00
PDT: 12:00-13:00

[Image: jrvyDAN.png]

Located in the North Mines toward the east mountains:
[Image: dokK9Nf.png]

Come, let's fight the systsem together!
Greta and Pringles like this post
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
Will do my best to be there! Awesome items in there Smile
[Image: I34cGTd.png]
A tragic story Veranis!
Glad to see so many people come out! I uploaded a video of the drop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rezKfq7Gew
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
A few were lucky that day, many joined the great majority. 

[Image: MExU9Ga.jpg]