Patch 33a - 09/19/15 - Tailoring BODs, Power Hour and Unicode Speech
(09-20-2015, 09:29 PM)Jack Wrote: Ah bummer. Will get this fixed for the next patch so hold on to those bone BODs Tongue

OSI:  We got bones from Bone Mages for the BoD's....Can find them in Delucia, Also I can confirm they drop bones..
Music is in our Souls, Use it wisely.
Some updates today to fix issues:
  • The formula for calculating what an item is worth has changed.
  • It is now possible to collect smith BODs and turn them in, the reward list will be changed soon.
  • A bug with the period before sudden death has been fixed, where sudden death was announced but the match ended before sudden death kicked in.
  • Carpet pieces from the plat vendor are now 5 plat each.
  • You can now cut up bone piles and rib cages.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(09-21-2015, 03:54 PM)Riven Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 09:29 PM)Jack Wrote: Ah bummer. Will get this fixed for the next patch so hold on to those bone BODs Tongue

OSI:  We got bones from Bone Mages for the BoD's....Can find them in Delucia, Also I can confirm they drop bones..

Yes I know they drop there, but only 1 bone per Mage.
Awesome as always man! I should be able to start back up playing in two months! Winter is coming!!!!
Power hour deeds have temporarily been increased to 10 platinum until some balancing on them takes place. Power hour deeds have been crazily popular, but are making crafting skills a little more easy than intended.
(09-23-2015, 07:31 PM)Xandorf Wrote: Awesome as always man! I should be able to start back up playing in two months! Winter is coming!!!!
Will be glad to have you back Smile
I think there is a problem with the achievement for lumberjacking. It only seems to be counting the first 10 logs that are in your pack. Anything that stacks on top of them doesn't seem to be getting counted.
(09-27-2015, 11:11 AM)Delitem Wrote: I think there is a problem with the achievement for lumberjacking. It only seems to be counting the first 10 logs that are in your pack. Anything that stacks on top of them doesn't seem to be getting counted.

Cheers I'll take a look into this.
(09-27-2015, 11:54 AM)Jack Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 11:11 AM)Delitem Wrote: I think there is a problem with the achievement for lumberjacking.  It only seems to be counting the first 10 logs that are in your pack.  Anything that stacks on top of them doesn't seem to be getting counted.

Cheers I'll take a look into this.

I think I Just got several levels of the achievement the other day so it must be working...I was lumberjacking for arrow shafts.
About the BODs:

Will you only get BODs with items that you are able to craft with the char collecting the BOD?

What are the chances of getting spined/horned/barbed orders?