Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips, Tricks, and Necessities for a Treasure Hunter
If you can afford to keep two accounts (wholly or partly) dedicated to maps, it does make life a lot easier. You can get and keep stealth on your lockpicker which makes the skill gain safer, etc. Everything is easier with two accounts though. I remember the dark ages (97) when everyone had only one account. Man gaining skill/gold was so much tougher back then

The treasure hunter is particularly tight build since so many skills make life easier. Spreading them out over a couple of characters makes a lot of sense. If you are willing to do it, then go for it. Having two people to cast high level spells, having two ways to control mobs (provoke/tame). Being able to carry out twice the loot…

There’s lots of good options and synergy you can create with two accounts. The only thing I would likely stress is making sure both characters can cast Rez & EV. Rez for that one time you mess up. EV to speed up the kill rate. I loves me some purple llama’s of death. I think we should all petition to have every EV display as the purple Llama of Death.
Veranis likes this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips, Tricks, and Necessities for a Treasure Hunter - by Varak - 09-26-2016, 09:39 PM