Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community
Skraps/New Yorks comments were mainly voiced towards former pvpers or pvp type players who have ceased fighting each other to claim pixels.

I disagree with population needing to be large for pvp fun. It takes 3 groups of 3-4 people to make pvp fun, the population could be 15 or 1500 and three groups that want to competitively group fight can make a server entertaining. The height of SA honestly there was only really 3 groups at a time, I remember sometimes 4 and sometimes the numbers were bigger but for the most part it was always 3 active groups. Thats all it takes for a fun healthy server. I can think of one server in particular right now with 500+ clients on at all times, literally no pvp whatsoever. Ive played server with 35 clients and great pvp activity. 

Its a mentality and mindset. Thats what this server has lacked and henceforth caused pvpers to resort to killing bards, which is ashame. Santorum/Always Strapped had a mentality that could make pvp fun for other pvpers. 

I have 8 total murders on 700+ day old accounts. If I have murderered a bard it was most likely an alt of someone I was trying to get to retaliate. Or I def didnt loot.

But yes New Yorks/Skrap comments are valid and a hindrance to certain populations and playstyles we do not retain or recruit as a server. However the fact everyone is "friends" is also a great thing keeping this strong niche community alive. I'm glad its here and I'm glad Jack gave us this gift.
Swunk and Veranis like this post

Messages In This Thread
Community - by Leon - 10-27-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Community - by Skynyrd - 10-30-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Community - by Varak - 10-31-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Community - by Skynyrd - 11-01-2016, 04:19 AM