everyone friends and farming with everyone

Skrap - Oct 27, 2016 at 3:38 PM
LOL

new york - Oct 27, 2016 at 3:38 PM
#truth

Skrap - Oct 27, 2016 at 3:38 PM
I've said that since UOSA
then people get mad at me for attacking people

Allow me to interpose. I love being left alone while playing but I always expect people to come at me while I'm grinding and rape my body, pets, and mounts. I have never taken the time to PVP so I got really good at running and hiding. I pride myself on my escapes of the past. I like that part of the game/era and that is one reason I play here: escaping or dying, it happens, and people should learn how to secure their house and important trinkets before leaving safety.  

Now that I'm an old fart with a family I have very limited play time. Is this your problem, not at all. Should you still grief me, yes you should. But please be mindful that each player has their own situation and try to take their play style in to account to determine when and how often you should interact with them.

My PVP ignorance only becomes an issue for me during holidays or special events. I often miss events and I rarely have time for TIs. When I do show up for a TI, if someone comes along to kill me, I leave or hide until gold drops; screw it, I don't need to help you progress a TI to get a payout. But a special/holiday event provides a very limited time where everyone has a chance to introduce new items in to the game. That is what makes each 'shard' different from any other; whether you appreciate the item or not. Every kill that each player makes is another chance to introduce a fun new shiny trammy toy. This also means that every time someone goes on a rampage and slows down the grinding, they in turn lower the chance of these toys being available at an IDOC, house break-in, or trade scam later down the road.

If you play solely to cause as much grief to the community (or know someone that does), no matter what their circumstance, then please post a response here so I know that when you're around I should just hide until the payout. If not, Happy Hunting!
Coral, Swunk, Pringles like this post

Messages In This Thread
Community - by Leon - 10-27-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Community - by Skynyrd - 10-30-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Community - by Varak - 10-31-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Community - by Skynyrd - 11-01-2016, 04:19 AM