Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Veterinary worth it?
On my old shard, I just used to use greater heal spells to heal my dragons. Yes, you need regs. Yes, you can run out of mana, but I saw veterinary did not heal much more than a greater heal even with GM animal lore, plus greater heal can be used at a distance, is instant and has no chance of failure like using bandages.

But, I don't know how much it heals on this shard, does anyone know how much it heals, if you could your drags a few times and see how much thier life points when up with animal lore.
That's a great question. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep Vet on my tamer or not. You should ask all the people in the Discord server. It's much more active than the forums
I took a video with Carnut yesterday, I'm told I can post it somewhere.
(04-21-2019, 12:35 AM)ramjet Wrote: I took a video with Carnut yesterday, I'm told I can post it somewhere.

What do you mean ramjet?
(04-22-2019, 11:42 AM)Greta Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 12:35 AM)ramjet Wrote: I took a video with Carnut yesterday, I'm told I can post it somewhere.

What do you mean ramjet?

I mean post the video somewhere on these forums, or somewhere else where videos related to this shard are posted. Carnut said there is such a place.