Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Tournament 2019
I am proud to announce that on Saturday, February 16th UOLL will be having a server wide fishing tournament!

The rules are simple:
  • The tournament will begin at 12:00am EST Saturday, and last until 12:00am EST Sunday. During this time, your goal is to catch the heaviest fish you can. Only fish that have the correct date will count (2/16/2019), so don't waste your time trying to catch a big one before the event date.
  • You may use 3 accounts, but rewards will be one per PLAYER, not account. We don't want one person winning all the rewards, obviously. GM's will double check this as needed.
  • AFK fishing will be allowed during the tournament!
  • PvP will be an aspect of the tournament. Be prepared to fight off pirates looking to steal your booty!
  • There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. Rewards are:
    [Image: kyCesDe.png]
    First place prize will receive a unique hued, functioning fishing rod, 500 obsidian, 50 platinum, and 1 secret prize!
    Second place prize will receive a unique hued fishing basket, 350 obsidian, and 30 platinum!
    Third place will receive a trophy, 150 obsidian, and 15 platinum!
    All participants will receive a trophy as well!
  • On Sunday, Feb 17th, I will tally the results. The judging will begin at 3:00pm EST and will go until 5:00pm EST. If you plan on participating, please make sure you can make the judging time, or else you will miss out on rewards.
  • The judging will be held at Brit docks, located here:
[Image: jSAIIsW.png] [Image: s6esmdm.png]

When you arrive ready to turn in your fish, you will simply trade your biggest fish with me, and it will be placed directly into my bank, where I will record names and weights. After all participants have turned in their catches, I will find the top 3 fish, and will announce the winners. A banker is has been placed at the judging area for all of our convenience, don't hesitate to bank your fish/rewards as soon as you can, just to be safe. Once rewards have been given out, it is your responsibility to protect them.

I am very excited to host my first server wide event. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to reply here, or DM me in Discord (Bunnky). I hope to bring some good ol' fashion fun to the community, and looking forward to see the communities reactions. Wiz Kid has helped me tremendously with this, so please throw him a virtual high five if you have the time. Thank you to all who plan to attend, and I wish everyone the best of luck! I will post discord reminders of the event during different times of the week in an attempt to get everyone to see it.
Greta likes this post
(02-10-2019, 06:53 PM)Bunnky Wrote: I am proud to announce that on Saturday, February 16th UOLL will be having a server wide fishing tournament!

The rules are simple:

• The tournament will begin at 12:00am EST Saturday, and last until 12:00am EST Sunday. During this time, your goal is to catch the heaviest fish you can. Only fish that have the correct date will count (2/16/2019), so don't waste your time trying to catch a big one before the event date.
  • You may use 3 accounts, but rewards will be one per PLAYER, not account. We don't want one person winning all the rewards, obviously. GM's will double check this as needed.
  • PvP will be an aspect of the tournament. Be prepared to fight off pirates looking to steal your booty!
    First place prize will receive a unique hued, functioning fishing rod, 500 obsidian, 50 platinum, and 1 secret prize!
    Second place prize will receive a unique hued fishing basket, 350 obsidian, and 30 platinum!
  • On Sunday, Feb 17th, I will tally the results. The judging will begin at 3:00pm EST and will go until 5:00pm EST. If you plan on participating, please make sure you can make the judging time, or else you will miss out on rewards.

When you arrive ready to turn in your fish, you will simply trade your biggest fish with me, and it will be placed directly into my bank, where I will record names and weights. After all participants have turned in their catches, I will find the top 3 fish, and will announce the winners. A banker is has been placed at the judging area for all of our convenience, don't hesitate to bank your fish/rewards as soon as you can, just to be safe. Once rewards have been given out, it is your responsibility to protect them.

I am very excited to host my first server wide event. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to reply here, or DM me in Discord (Bunnky). I hope to bring some good ol' fashion fun to the community, and looking forward to see the communities reactions. Wiz Kid has helped me tremendously with this, so please throw him a virtual high five if you have the time. Thank you to all who plan to attend, and I wish everyone the best of luck! I will post discord reminders of the event during different times of the week in an attempt to get everyone to see it.

(02-10-2019, 08:25 PM)Festus409 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:53 PM)Bunnky Wrote: I am proud to announce that on Saturday, February 16th UOLL will be having a server wide fishing tournament!

The rules are simple:

I shall be there, hence prepare thyself for a thorough trouncing.   
Wiz Kid and Bunnky like this post
This should be a nice event, and will be amusing to see Santorum's sea legs. LOL
Bunnky and Wiz Kid like this post